Ok, I was watching a show called Truth about Myths or something like that on the MTV or something...

Anyway...

One of them was; is there a love potion?

So, they started talking about pehromones.

Had a guy try them.

He used Athena 10x...(Which is REALLY REALLY REALLY weak compared to the stuff you all are using.)

Anyway, he mixed it up, I\'m supposing like the direction say with the aftershave or whatever...

And there were 3 other guys...

4 girls.

They met...

Kiss on cheek, hug, whatever (close to pheromones) with each of them...

Out of 4 girls.

3 said they liked the guy using them.

1 girl said she liked some other guy...The guy she liked was black...That makes sense...Girls like black guys.

Anyway.

That\'s with Athena 10x...Mixed with aftershave/cologne.

Now...

The stuff you guys are using. Perhaps you are oding? Or, perhaps it\'s not an od, but rather, you\'re not using it to be suttle with it, but rather, that\'s my pheromone signature BAMM.

As far as I know, Athena is ALL NONE.

But it has the same strength stuff as that APC.

Guess what that means?

Time to put a little dab of the APC ON!

Which, by the way...I\'ve had good results with APC too. I think it\'s just adding to pheromone signature, rather than trying to hit the girl with DIHL...

PI for example, would be like getting one of those bass speakers, with like 7,000 watts to it, and putting your ear right to it BAMM! Knocks you back, senseless, and death, lol...That is what that\'s all about, rather than the suttle stuff.

Anyway, the point is that....Don\'t underestimate the power of the suttle apc, etc.

Bart