I went to the theater to watch Bullet Proof Monk. And a couple of my sister\'s friends happened to be there also. They noticed me as I was paying for my popcorn and came over to say hi. When they got over to were I was. I noticed they started to sniff around. Then one of them leaned over and smelled of my neck and said. That\'s what that smell is. What kind of cologne are you wearing? I told her I had won a sample bottle of a new CK cologne that they were coming out with sometime later in the year and they were giving free samples out for people to try. She then asked what the name of it was. So I told her I don\'t know it came in a small bottle with no label on it. She said it sure smells good.

They then asked if I was with anyone. I said know. So they said. Why don\'t you come and sit with us. Needless to say I did. These girls were smokin\' hot. One is about 5\'7\'\',brown eyes,shoulder length brown curly hair,nice tan body,I\'d say around 125lbs and 20 years old. The other one is about 5\'5\'\',blue eyes,long blonde hair,kinda tan body,around 110lbs and 19 years old. I\'ve been wanting to get together with one of them (either would be fine with me I\'m not picky) But I never thought either was interested in me. So I never tried.

Well we get to our seats and start watching the movie and about half way into the movie the brunette leans over again and smells my neck and say\'s I just love your cologne. I said thank you and went back to watching the movie. After a few minutes I got a feeling that someone was staring at me so I looked out of the corner of my eye to see her (the brunette) staring at me with a small grin on her face I could also see that her face was a little pink above her eyes and on her cheeks.

After the movie was over and we were walking out. I told them I had to go to the restroom. They said they\'d wait for me. As I walked away I heard them whispering to each other and then a little giggle. As I came out of the restroom they quickly put their hands over thier mouth and turned the other way. But I could see they were smiling from ear to ear. I asked them why were they smiling so big for. They just shook their heads and said nothing.

We then walked out side and I told them I would walk them to their car. We get to their car and I tell them It was nice seeing them and that we should get together again sometime and see another movie or something. They said sure call us any time you want to go out and do someting your sister has our phone #\'s. I said I\'ll do that and bye. I got in my truck and drove back home.

The next day my sister tells me that her friends told her about last night at the movies and they told her that I was hot.I asked for more details. But she wouldn\'t tell me anything else except that, T**** (the brunette) said she was turned on the whole time last night and that she wanting to go out with me. I got her phone number and I plan to call her tomorrow and set up a date.

It feels good to finally get some good results with Phero\'s. I know it was the phero\'s, because before they never paid hardly any attention to me. That night I was wearing one spray of TE on my shirt covered with AXE and one dab on my neck and one dab split between my forearms covered with CK\'s Obsession. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]