Well ,

Lately it seems that a hell of hype broke loose on the womens forum : Pretty much every lady here claims that NPA/w or TE/w (same thing anyways) always has the same effect on them : (differs from person to person but anyways : ) The effects are : Lust /horniness / wicked XXX dreams / feeling of heat / wetness (..down there [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] )/ heat (..down there [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] )

All these statements more or less \"made\" lots of the male users buy NPA/w or TE/w to see what it does...

Now , most of the fellas already know what TE/NPA/m does to the opposite sex : Many hit reports show , that women almost instantly feel heat when exposed to TE/NPA/m and are sexually turned on. Ok we don\'t know bout the WETNESS , cos we can\'t see through clothes unlike superman.
(I think so far we only had Phantom posting a hitreport , where he managed to embarass his girlfriend and create a mess of a wetness by using TE/m)

SO what I\'m asking u to do...(pleaaaaase!!!) is :
Get your hands on TE/m samples and report back on the main forum if it has exactly the same effect on you as the female version ??!!!
Heat is for sure ! Hornyness aswell , what aout the WETNESS + wicked XXX dreams... is the arousal level the same ?

Cmon ladies , do US a favour and get wet for science ! hehe [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Ok seriously : DO it !

Oh another thing I have in mind :

If someone hooks me up with the email adress of TE\'s producers , I will write the MOST CONVINCING email (or the one with the most begging [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ) In order to get atleast SOME infromation on the contents + ingredients.

I mean : WTF ! I don\'t wonna know the exact ingredients...but they can atleast tell the amount of ingredients and -none by weight , that wouldnt give away $hit to the competition. And most important of all : Does the female version have the same SECRETS as the male version and EVEN MORE IMPORTANT : The amount of -none in the males version compared to the amount of -none in the female version !

I mean look at the opportunities for us males (that benifit U - the desired females) :

Incase the amount of -none in TE/w is little , we could mix it with TE/m and get and ultra mix providing :
-guaranteed arousement
-guaranteed wetness (sounds funny , but hey , science right ?! )
-guaranteed wicked dreams (if sleeping next to the male with the mix)
-guaranteed feeling of heat when in the presence of a male + mix

Damn secrets !!!! I think it worth it.

-