Well , I thought it would be good if \"MORE\" people looked into this / tested this.

Posted by Oscar :
<<<TBiRD,

NOW I\'M gonna go off on a tangent. Puttin\' two and two together, I got to thinking about what Alquimista posted in the \"Clubbing\" thread about the \"Two Shirt Method\". Then I started thinking about your OD experiences with the \"Sex Strap\".

While neither the two shirt nor the sex strap seem like practical methods in their current underdeveloped stages of evolution, combining the two ideas does offer some promise.

Suppose we could have a device: pocket-sized, or strapped-on, or worn as a necklace, or bracelet that would enable us to emit a controlled amount of pheros into our environment that could range from an OD cloud to no emissions at all.
We could walk into a party with the thing at full throttle and blast the place, then turn it way down or off so that the only predominant scent of pheros would be quite easily detectable as coming from but one source, the phero wizard.

Those stick-on type air fresheners come to mind as medium for experiment for this, but there\'s one other existing device that might even be more suited to the purpose. (I know I\'ve posted this before.)
There are small cigar humidifiers made to be filled with distilled water and placed into individual factory cigar boxes. They have an adjustable aperture for the release of the liquid within that evaporates from a wicking material.
It\'s about the size of a lipstick so it would be easily carried in a pocket, but the one negative I see is that while it is adjustable, it doesn\'t close completely.
Just throwin\' some ideas around. Back to the drawing board. >>>

-Good eh ??! When in a club just pop out your -none enhanced / -none OD talisman , to get every girls attention. Then , if u feel , that u have turned \'nuff heads - simply put the talisman back into the tiny vacuum sealed bag u happen to carry in your pants - and engage seducing activities armed with only a \"minimalist approach\" phero application of your choice.

Sounds like a winner...Cmon people test it while clubbing !
Btw , once you created your \"-none OD - attention -getter \" by simply using 8 drops PI / 6-8 drop AE / 2 sprays TE on a little piece of cloth (wool or 100% cotton preferably) it will remain as strong for up to 100 days....so basically , this total application technique will not drain your phero resources too quickly.
Oh and don\'t forget a little bag (vacuum sealed) to be able to hide away the -od and fully isolate)