Can we agree on one thing?

In general, Men get turned on more easily visually.
In general, Women get turned on based on their feelings.

Why else do women go to such great lengths to improve their visual appearance.

Likewise men try to find ways to appear more romantic & sensitive. I understand why most women are turned off when they hear men talk about using these techniques to pickup women, but I think they are dead wrong saying none of these approaches would work on them.

Can anyone answer me what charm is?

Kind of hard to pin down isn\'t it? I think if a man could perfect his \"charm\" without the bullsh*t alarm going off, he is as good as gold. That\'s what some of these techniques preach. Is it going to work like gold the first few times we use it, hell no, but with practice we can find out the appropriate uses as well as the types of women different techniques work well on.

While I agree no script will get a girl to fall for you, I do believe that through practice & patience one will find desirable results that he normally would not have received just by being a \"nice guy.\"

And for the guys out there saying I do not need any of this BS because I already have too many women to deal with as it is just by being me, my response to that is you are gifted, you must be really charming (& possibly quite tall [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ), congrats - don\'t rain on all of the other men out there that do not have the luxury to fend off 3 women at a time.