Was doing some research on the web today and thought I would pass on my results to everyone here. I tried looking up info on the different supplements that would relate to this topic to try and learn why the are benneficial, some where easier to get info about than others. Maybe some of the more educated amongst us can clue us in better than I have. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Might be a bit tough to get all these supplements in just a few pills to.

Supplements for greater sexual performance:

525mg Calcium - used in muscle contraction, blood clotting, and maintenance of cell membranes

200 mcg B12 – Helps maintain healthy nerve cells and red blood cells. Also helps in the absorption of calcium.

150 mg Vitamin E – powerful biological antioxident, protects cells from effects of free radicals.

25mcg Potassium – maintains water balance, muscle and nerve cell function, heart function and kidney and adrenal functions.

300 mcg Biotin - functions as a coenzyme for carbon dioxide transfer and hence is essential to fat and carbohydrate metabolism (rather confusing trying to dig up info on this one)

200 mcg Selenium - This nutrient is an important part of antioxidant enzymes that protect cells against the effects of free radicals that are produced during normal oxygen metabolism. Selenium is also essential for normal functioning of the immune system and thyroid gland

400 mcg Folic Acid - helps the body form red blood cells and aids in the formation of genetic material within every body cell

Herbs to enhance sexual awareness:

Damania Root (assuming misprint and that its actually damiana root) – Damiana is a strengthening tonic for the nervous system and hormonal systems.
Traditional, it has been used as an aphrodisiac, which may be due to an alkaloid that acts like the male hormone testosterone--an increase which is associated with a heightened level of sex drive in both sexes.

Pumpkin Seed: hulled Pumpkin Seeds contain substances that stimulate sex hormone production. The seeds contain large amounts of zinc, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, calcium, vitamin A, and vitamin B. So, eating a handful of Pumpkin seeds a day may help prevent impotence

Buckwheat Protige: (protige isn’t even a word and searches using the word produced no results. Even then, information on this herb concerning sexual affiliation was nearly non-existent. The following was the closest thing I could find in relation to the topic) bioflavonoid-like compounds that help protect and dilate blood vessels. Reputed to be high in fiber which in turn enhance your energy levels. Buckwheat is high in rutin, which is known to strengthen blood vessels. In clinical trials, rutin has demonstrated its activity by improving venous tone and vein elasticity.

Cranberry Extract: Couldn’t find any info that directly related to sex drive in men for this supplement. It is widely known as a supplement to cure UTI’s in women however. The only thing I could find in relation was a product called Prodige For Men. (I guess prodige is a word and was mispelled above) This product contains the four herbs listed above and can be found here: http://discoveringwellness.hdmenterprises.com/products.htm

To increase your ejaculation:

1000-1500 mg L-Arginine daily. Not only will it increase the volume of your ejaculation, it will assist in giving you a harder, firmer erection. Recommendations are 500mg daily and 1000mg an hour or 2 before sex. Cautions were made not to consume to much L-Arginine in a 24 hour period and if any adverse reactions are noted to stop taking immediately.