Tried WAGG two nights running, in a mix. First night:

MIX: Don\'t really know what to do with it (damn sure not going to follow the directions!), so I make a mix. WAGG smells a little like sweat, so I mix it up with the other sweat-smellers. Chemset nol and none, WAGG, A1. In roughly equal volume proportions. Diluted with ethanol to a total phero concentration of 0.12 mg/ml. Sprayed out of an old TE bottle, which delivers about 0.13ml/spray.

APPLICATION: Three sprays total, head and throat area. Covered with a few sprays of Chrome (actually the cologne was sprayed first, phero on top).

SETTING: Seated in café with a small mixed group.

A twenty-something waitress who I have chatted with on two previous occasions was serving a neighboring table. Before that night I had just limited polite chat as a customer, and had never so much as shaken her hand. She was not our server.

After passing close to me a few times she stopped and spoke - hey, I remember you, etc. Several times she stopped by to continue conversation. When the girls at our table left for a while, the waitress was even more attentive. At one point she was looking me in the eye, singing along with the music, dancing around etc. Pats on the shoulder as she passed. Brought me a free drink (even though I was not her table). She completely ignored everyone else at my table, and was really neglecting her own tables. When I got up to leave she ran up and hugged me.and mentioned when she would be working again.

I consider this a nice hit. It was smoother than an NPA type thing where they just seem fascinated with smelling you. This was slower developing but unmistakeable interest. If WAGG did this, then I really like WAGG in a mix. I looked like hell and was dressed like a bum, so I don\'t think my appearance was responsible for the attention.

Second night:

Same phero load and cologne. Seated in a bar between two women I know - one I used to date.

This was a weird scenario, so I don\'t know what the pheros might have done. The ex stayed happy and talkative, the other girl was down. Honestly I think other factors outweighed anything the pheros might have been doing. It was neutral anyway - no negative response attributable to the pheros, nothing good either. I know these girls too well and things were going on that make it an unfair test. I\'ll call this night a wash and neither a + nor a - for the WAGG mix.

Based on the first night I\'m eager to try again - will report good or bad experiences.