For my week long High School experimentation of Phermones, predominately -none heavy products like TE, I have wondered about one possible female response. After I read a post awhile back about how a guy suspected a girl of masturbating during class (<a target=\"_blank\" href=http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB4&amp;Number=7383&a mp;page=&amp;view=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;vc=1>Click Here</a>) I kept this on my mind, though trying to avoid the placebo effect.This mostly happen in classes for example I was around 5 feet away from a girl in one class, and I noticed it seemed she could be doing it. Well she seems like the classic good girl etc.. but this was suspectable maybe not fully able to be proven. I know when someone is sitting in class for a long period of time and they do rythmic or bordem gestures.

In a usual setting when I see foot tapping it is very tempo oriented and involves the least needed movement of the body itself. For example taking the heel of your foot and gently and rapidly hitting it to the floor or the front of your foot and tapping on the ground while moving your knee with it etc... Now back to the class and the girl who I thought could have been getting jiggy with herself. I was around 5 feet away from her wearing one direct full spray of TE straight on my shirt 2 dabs wiped across the middle of my back (around 5 inches) in length, along with this 1/2 a pack of SOE GEL on my chin back of my neck, chest, back, and wrists. There were lines of desk in the class room spaced by around 4 feet and I was in one row and she was in the next row one seat back from me but pretty close. Anyhow I was moving a bit maybe geting the phero\'s in the air a bit, and I start to notice something. She has her hands in her inner thighs hanging there kind of like guarding the \"kitty\" and she starts to move in her chair from left to right kind of like softly grinding it her feet are aiding her in this. It lasted for about 4-5 minutes then she stopped completely and she did not leave to go to the bathroom or anything of that nature seemed pretty calm after that. I looked at her and her face I didn\'t see any real reaction just kind of looking down not looking around much at all, I do not think she looked at me either and did not use her hands at all.

I could be way off on this assumption all together, I was just noting this and wondering if any of the brave female forum members have ever done this in a classroom or any other public setting?

Sorry for the length of this message, by the way I noticed the same type of movement from a few others but it was a bit farther away and could have easily been nothing at all.