Hey Paul,

I haven\'t tried yet The Edge nor Alter Ego, but I\'ve ordered them, so in a couple of days I\'m going to try them.
I don´t know the effects of androsterone. But according to the website www.semiochemica.org.uk/articles/elepbut4.html the predominant steroid component in human axillae sweet is a substance named dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate.
Does it make sense for you?
BTW, in this site you can have access to the chemical formulae of androstenol and androstenone.

But returning to the question androsterone vs. androstenol, I must say that I fully agree with Bruce.

Yet not all men were created equal.

1.There are the well balanced ones.They can wear any kind of pheros (whithout overdosing of course...)

2.There are those who suffer from the Clint Eastwood (or lone wolf) sindrome and scare women off. For those guys the emphasis on androsterone, the dominant male phero,only aggravates their condition.They\'d better use more androstenol than androstenone.

And there are the ones who suffer from the reverse social illness, the Nice Guy-itis: men that are very very nice, kind, polite, understanding, the ones women accept as friends, but reject as lovers.They\'d better wear more androstenone, in order to convey a manlier image of themselves.

Perhaps these differences can explain why a certain combo works well with some guys, and for others it´s only a fancy and useless way of wasting money...