Well today was a day off for a change and as usual i had a list of appointments to keep, no matter where i went today i noticed more effects then normally.. First off this morning the car needed an oil change so off to the shop i go and was greeted by a beautiful sales girl behind the counter..she edged closer to me as she discussed my bill with me..she had the bluest eyes ive ever seen..as she talked i stared into those eyes and as if she were in a daze she openly began rubbing herself up against me..in the lobby of all places!! She stood there transfixed staring at me while we went over setting up the next appointment..she took me by the hand and said c\'mon i\'ll get you a card so you won\'t forget..i thought this was kind of cute so i followed her down the hall..her still holding my hand the whole way..different i thought to myself..soon as we get to her office she turns puts both hands on my hips and kisses me..then steps back and apologizes..i just smiled and said you people take your idea of customer service to a whole nother level..she laughed and i asked what time she got off work she said 5 and i asked if she would like to go out for dinner and drinks..she said yes and i took her to this nice italian resturant where we talked and stared out at the ocean. All in all it was a great time and we made plans for a second date to go to the fair.. so say what you like about PI I for one know this stuff works great for me..can\'t wait to see her again!!!