Whitehall has proposed a theory, the orgy-theory I think he calls it, which would predict that men wearing female pheros/cops would trigger arousal in women targets. If I recall, his thinking is that mixed male-female scent is the scent of copulation, and that women would be aroused by the suggestion of an on-going orgy. I think it was further supported by women being more sensitive to smell than men, so the scent of an \'orgy\' would be arousing to women in the same way the sight of one would be to the more visually-oriented male. Forgive me if I missed parts of this - I think I\'ve got the gist.

Although I suspect men are more interested in orgies than women, regardless of the sight or smell, I\'m no expert on group sex. I think the orgy-theory is a reasonable assumption to put to the test. I just don\'t know how to test it directly, and it probably doesn\'t matter why cops work on men (if they do).

But I\'d like to throw out another idea for why cops might work on men. I go back to my phero model, the mythological \'primitive man\'. He\'s an alpha in a primitive human society. That means he has high T levels and the markers to show for it: strong symmetrical physique and features, a scent more pleasing to females due to his hormone state, and also presumably an attractive phero signature (subconscious to females). He rarely bathes - his scent is a threat device as well as a sexual attractant - other males back down from him, which further increases his T levels. He is the dominant male - sought out by females in every society old and new.

And this primitive alpha shares something with all symmetric/dominant males - he has more sex than other males. This is true even in modern society, let alone the past when our primitive social organs and signals had even greater effect. Many studies show that even modern symmetrical men have more sex and more sex partners. The alpha has sex all the time, his low-status brothers do not. And a male who has recently copulated carries the scent and pheros of a woman upon him - maybe that of several women if he\'s very active.

My theory: An alpha male smells like the women he just had sex with, as well as projecting his own scent. If true, the true alpha signature is that produced by his own unique hormones/pheros, plus the scent/pheros picked up from contact with women, given the alpha\'s privileged status as frequent copulator. The alpha carries a mixed male/female signal.

I\'ve been experimenting with a weak \'female\' phero blend, mixed with a classic \'male\' blend, applied to my lower body. And I continue to put a purely male blend on my upper body/head. Will post if I notice any results. If you\'ve been looking for another reason to try cops or other female products, maybe this makes enough sense to justify an experiment.