Noticed some delayed hits now.

All of a sudden I\'ve had interest from girls that I\'ve seen around but didn\'t register any obvious \'hit\' with earlyier on. One instance... girl came up to me and said, \"I seen you the other night\", with a big stupid grin on her face. I didn\'t know her, but had seen her around.
I\'ve noticed, in general, more girls hanging around me while I\'m out this past couple of weeks. No DIHL or hair flipping or anything obvious from the majority of them but they are obviously more relaxed around me. I\'ve also found them more responsive to me approaching them. Example: If I stand near them they will look at each other with that... \"check him out\" thing they do.

This is at a club I have been going to consistently since I turned 18 (ten years). These reactions have changed exactly since I started wearing mones more consistently. I\'ve always been observant of reactions even before hand and this change is good! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Also had a delayed \"sexual hit\". Went to see the new Bond movie with some friends and an out of towner. The out of towner back in town now (..and dragged a couple back with her) and had the message sent to me by friend that I was \'gunna be lucky\' tonight. :-P Not too sure if this one was mones related or not.

One downer... Also getting hits from unwanted subjects...like Waaaaay too old for me. Can\'t complain....Just that they tend to be really really forward with come ons at older ages! And while dancing I\'ve had a couple of aggressive ones tell younger girls to \"[bad word] off, this ones mine!\" ...Once in those exact words, and not worried about me hearing either. Really shitted me. ...SCARY!

P.S. No. Didn\'t follow through with \'gunna be lucky\'. Quite interested in one of the friends she dragged back with her though :-P Always the way! This is pretty much a \'no go\' thing, but I\'m gunna chase this one anyway. Way \"my type\" . And the message has gotten through to the first \'out of towner\' and she recovered ...no fuss. Cross my fingers... Might be scary! :-S