It\'s pretty interesting how the reactions I have been receiving from other males depending on the situation.

A. If it\'s a friend of mine, it seems to get me more respect of the friendly variety.
B. If it\'s someone I do not know that is not with a girl or is not currently working a girl in the vicinity it also seems to get me some respect, but maybe of the neutral variety if there is such a thing, they respect your presence but not necessarily as strong if he was already a friend.
C. If he\'s a with a girl forget about it, all bets are off, he is offended by my presence. I got another DIHL yesterday while watching the Giants game, a girl & her boyfriend is with a guy standing near me & my buddy. I made no eye contact and did not flirt with her one bit, once I realized she caught my scent I purposely did not look at her even one more time, she was okay looking but not worth fighting over with this other guy. He goes to the mens room & this is when she complete turns her body facing me (only about 3 feet away). I could have spoken to her, but again why agitate this other guy. He comes back & is standing behind her the rest of the game. I continue to ignore this couple & hang out with my buddy and these two girls who really not even worth bothering with but my buddy was interested in them so I chatted a bit. Now I have to go to the mens room & I need to pass the DIHL & her sidekick. Of course when I walk past him he pretty much gives me a shoulder. I knew exactly what was going on & was not in the fighting mood so I let it pass.

I assume this type of behavior is typical from other males when you wear -none?

a drop behind each ear of PI/m, a drop of A1 on the back of my neck & SoE about 7\" strip & then reapplied occasionally.