Tried using the syringe I got with my order, first time it worked, second time it didn\'t seem to work. While trying to get the syringe to work, the bottle was on top of my speaker right next to my bed at about shoulder level the bottle got out of my hands & fell to the floor & spilled on my rug, egad! I picked it up as fast as I could but the majority of the contents were lost, never again will I be that clumsy (I was sober too, guess my dexterity was just a little off). Anyway my room still stinks (3 days later), my roommate & I have gotten used to the smell. He even said he can smell it downstairs. I can only imagine if any of this leaked into the apartment below that has 4 girls living there, what it must be doing to them, haha.

I did not bother trying to clean it up, not sure what to use. But I thought I would share the effects it has been having on me. As I lay in bed I find it quite easy to get aroused, I am not sure what it would do to a women if she was to take in a whiff of this magnitude. Is that strange that it is affecting me (a straight guy)? I thought this stuff was intended to turn women on? Granted I\'ve been getting aroused while thinking of women, but just wanted to comment that the amount of time & frequency has noticably changed.