Yes, it is probably somewhat premature to bring up that day of the year when us poor, mere male creatures act completely out of character and do foolish things that, were they not anonymous, would embarrasssingly haunt us for the rest of our lives [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Hey, I\'m no different [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

You know the sort of thing...send large bouquets of flowers, perhaps with chocolates and a card to your heart\'s desire, hoping that she won\'t be overwhelmed by the intensity of it all and \"run for the hills\" with sheer, stark-naked terror [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img], and perhaps have an inkling who they were from, think it\'s romantic and.....well, we can all daydream, can\'t we?

Enough blabbering...the question is this: What would be an ideal phero product to apply to a Valentine\'s card, that would elicit feelings of warmth, comfort, happiness (and dare I say it....\"desire\").
The problem would appear to be that the phero may work, but since the card is sent a day or two in advance of receipt, will it be strong enough to elicit some kind of response? It\'s not a problem of the fragrance of flowers overpowering the pheros, as we all disguise our phero applications with so many different colognes, EDTs and aftershaves.

Another query....has anyone applied any phero to those \"blotter\" things they test colognes at fragrance counters in drugstores to see how long they last?

My presumption is that since a phero is unlikely to break down on a card due to the absence of any human body chemistry, there\'s a possibility that it may work (assuming it doesn\'t evaporate through the envelope).

Any input as to what to use and as to whether it may work would be much appreciated.