SORRY GUYz!

don\'t get sucked in! pheromones don\'t work!

i tried 3 - all crap...

may I suggest an explanation which has already been suggested...

- your confidence increases
- you try it on more
- you look around more
- above all, you WANT it to work so read too much into situations and kid yourself afterwards into thinking stuff happened when actually nothing ever does.

the tiny (if any) effects are easily explained by the above.

what about money back guarantee??? that was a comfort when i wasted money on the cheap deoderants. was it any use? NO. i didn\'t try so i cannot say if the companies would
honour the promise but to be fair it\'s the same with every money back guarantee. you know, like the weight training deals, the slimfasts etc.. the fact is you carry on going hoping, just hoping you\'re wrong about it being crap until it\'s too late to give back anyway. that\'s what happened to me. sure a few might return good but on the whole no-one does. a clever ploy.

the way i see it, if somehow we\'ve evolved not to produce \'mones effectively anymore, then lo and behold, we will have evolved not to pick them up effectively too.

what about everyone saying \"they really work, honest\". easy. start up a website, get loadsa employees to write in crap. start a ball rolling and robert\'s your father\'s brother. like all those ppl who thought they saw aliens after a hoax radio story being taken seriously.

who\'s to trust who ppl are on this board???

strange how there\'s always an excuse for stuff not working: \"it just doesn\'t for you\", \"wrong combination\" etc etc..

funny also how ppl report it working in impossible circumstances i.e. from miles away. goes to prove the wanting to believe theory.

and how come ppl report contradicting things. for some it turns blokes away, for others they almost pull blokes. yeah yeah different ppl different scents but a more fitting explanation is that it\'s all in the mind.

(moderators, if you keep this on the board, \'nuff respek from me and that alone will be (the one) glimmer of testament in my mind to the fact that it all may be sincere. i\'m not trying to be a nob and no i don\'t have any alterior motive. just hate seeing ppl waste money like i did instead of developing their own personalities to pull bird the proper way. an open forum i hope, for healthy debate. if it really does work, i\'ll get my arse whooped in this debate. remember i too, like other blokes want to believe so i\'m not closed to reason.)

Only trust...Da_SkEpTiK!!!

[ August 28, 2001: Message edited by: Bruce ]