ok, maybe also the very slightest touch of -nol, but not very much. Half of what\'s on the side of the dropper when you pull it out of the bottle of lavender -nol, on the nape of your neck and no more.

I put that tinest whisper of -nol and put Touch Me Then Try To Leave cream on all over - I have two jars. One is spiked with two drops EW concentrate, three drops PCC and one drop of -nol. I put that on my entire torso. I used the non-spiked on my arms and legs. I used the spiked cream on my feet.

Almost the first thing he said was OMG you smell so good - in a groan, not a pretty compliment from a distance, so I know he meant it. Here\'s the thing, though. Today it was whether to go to the office party, which would have been fine, or, if Studly Do Right called, skip the party, come home, and meet him. He called. I drove home doing about 85, got here before he did, thank God. Changed out of panty hose into black thigh highs. Put my suede high heel boots back on. Leopard print satin panties with black lace trim, not quite thongs but cut very high. Leopard print scoop neck bra very low with black lace trim. Black velvet skirt, camel sweater that fits just right. Red nail polish. Red toe polish. White skin, red hair, green eyes, come and get it.

I took the sweater and the skirt off real slow while he watched and the rest stayed on for a good while but came off a piece at a time as we got to it. A most incredible time was had by all, a better birthday party you couldn\'t ask for.

I come to some conclusions I want to share with you ladies. Ladies. Married ladies not having sex. Single women wanting advice. Anyone who wants to listen, I offer you this advice and hope you\'ll consider it for your happiness\' sake: For your guy or for the one you want to be your guy, dress like you mean it. Wear just enough scent to enhance your own smell and no more. (Smell like something to begin with - in other words, be turned on before you set out to seduce. You have to be hot to emanate heat and engage his attention. So want it and act like you do.) For pheromones, concentrate on copulins. Easy, very easy on the -nol. Nothing else. I highly recommend EW -experiment with it until you find a way to wear it. It\'s worth it. That plus PCC if you want it. I get a more emotional response, a deeper response, from heavy cops, negligible -nol than I ever got from medium cops, high -nol. That\'s not a good combination, it\'s too cerebral. It gets talky and the testosterone\'s high already from the cops and before you know it ... look, just don\'t. Copulins elicit a much deeper response and take you to a place where you don\'t need to talk, just make sounds. You know that place. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Where you want to be.

Try this, please. Kick ass on at least three levels, if you\'re not already. Challenge yourself. 1. Attitude 2. Dress 3. Scent

I think I\"m gonna like being 46. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]