Would you agree with me if I told you somethings just don\'t work for some people? Unfortunately, the scientific world is not focusing more on pheromone research and today we\'re still experimenting with combos to see what might work. Just imagine having a simple formula to determine your phero signature so you would know what combo to use? Today we\'re merely guessing what might work and as you know there are billions upon billions of ways chemicals can be combined to form a new one. \"To believe they will work\" is no better than saying \"believe in yourself\". We all know self-confidence is not something you can decide to have-more so when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex.
With that in mind, I\'m hangin my gloves and moving onto work on other areas that might bring greater benefits to my social life. I wasn\'t an active participant on this forum because after reading so much about so many combos and actually trying them out, I figure \"Some things just don\'t work for everyone and more important some things don\'t work for me\".
Bruce is great at keeping an excellent relationship between himself and his customers, so this is by no means an attack on the same person who allows me to post this message.

Some of your stories are unbelieable. What I\'m glad pheros has probably done for you is to wake you up. You started paying attention to others instead of walking around consumed by your own thoughts and perceptions. I believe that is the first step to successful relationships. Keep those stories coming.

-Jarocho