Hee Hee [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I like that \'Twas the night version ! That was cool !

ok, I\'ll share. Don\'t get too excited. It\'s nothing interesting.

Lately, I\'ve been playing with PI/w and PI/m. First time I tried it (3 days ago), I used 1 drop of PI/m on the front of my neck and 2 drops of PI/w; one for my wrists and one for the sides of my neck. No cover scent. I hate the smell of cologne/perfume. And too much of it gives me sneeze attacks. Incidentally, 10\" of SOE gives me sneeze attacks also.

So anyway, I got my first subtle, yet visible reactions with this. I waited an hour after applying and went to Border\'s and hung around. I was checking out a magazine and stood rather close to this woman who looked like she was in her mid 20\'s. A few seconds later, she had put the magazine she was reading down and walked away. As she walked away, I noticed her wrinkling her nose as if something smelled bad.

Then, I walked from the 2nd floor of the book store down to the basement. There was a woman (mid 20\'s also) walking down the stairs right behind me, so I walked down the stairs rather slowly. She couldn\'t get around me because there were people walking up the stairs. She was walking down to the 1st floor, and as I was walking down to the basement, I glanced back and noticed her walking away from the stairs rather quickly and had put her finger to her nose as if something smelled bad.

Next day, I wore just one drop of each. Had lunch with a guy friend of mine. He came to pick me up. A little bit after I got into the car, he rolled down the window and put his finger to his nose. Didn\'t get any reactions from the waitress or anyone else. Visible reactions, I mean.

I\'m going to try dabbing instead and start using a cover scent. Some EO\'s, perhaps. I\'m assuming its the PI/m that smells bad to people. Maybe one drop is OD for my body chemistry. Who knows.

Also, PI/w smells REALLY strong to me. I know its supposed to be almost odorless and that most people can\'t really smell it. 24 hours later, the smell is almost gone, but is definitely still there. I don\'t know how to describe the smell. To ME, it\'s like borderline BO and boderline babypowder at the same time.

And lastly, I should first say that I do subscribe to the tip of the iceberg theory. I was just getting frustrated because it seemed like other people were getting blatant visible reactions and I wasn\'t.

But, looking back at my trials with NPA, I was perhaps getting \"visible\" reactions after all. Actually, they were more \"odor\" reactions. A post about \"phuck me\" smell reminded me of it.

I had 3 dabs of NPA on and no cover scent both times this happened. The first time, I was over at a friend\'s place having dinner with him, his gf, and his 15 yr. old niece. I was sent out of the kitchen while my friend and his gf did the dishes. So I sat in the living room watching tv. The niece went into the bathroom and when she came back out a couple minutes later, I noticed a really strong odor. The bathroom was maybe 15\' away from where I was sitting. I just assumed she was having a heavy period or something.

ok, its been almost 5 yrs. since I last \"made it\". So, embarassingly enough, I don\'t really remember how pussy smells. Be interesting if I get lucky again. Might be like losing my virginity all over again. hee hee

So, the 2nd time I think I had an odor reaction, I again had 3 dabs of NPA on. Went to another friend\'s place for dinner. Toward the end of the night, the bf and I were playing a video game, and the gf decided to go to bed. She changed into shorts and a t-shirt. When she came out of the bedroom to say goodnight, which was a good 20\' from where we were sitting, I smelt that smell again. Again, I don\'t know why, but I thought maybe she was having a really heavy period or something.

I don\'t see these people very often. But next time, I think I\'ll try 3 dabs of NPA again to see what happens.

wow, a long post of boring-ness.

Well, those have been the visible reactions I\'ve had so far. Very subtle. Maybe its something, maybe its nothing. Who knows.