Hey Paul,

After reading several of your posts and being both amused and slightly jealous [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] I decided to try your combo of Attraction and Andro. 2 sprays of Andro to hair + 2 sprays of Attraction also. 2 sprays of Attraction to front of chest(each side)and 2 sprays on back of shirt. 8 in all. Tried this for 2 days, but only a few smiles from the golden aged waitress at a restaurant. However much later in the day, I sprayed 2 more sprays of Attraction on shirt and while standing at a counter with a fine 19 year old blonde with a major tude, she started to wiggle around like she had to pee, then kept turning towards me real fast then back again.Geez.

My question is this, I know combos work for some and not for others, but have you tried just using Attraction and did you use your customary 8 sprays and what kind of reaction did you get?

And for the others on this board, what other combos have you used with Attraction? I\'m mostly asking because I happen to like the smell of it. So far the only combo that has worked for me is TE ans AE.

Thanks Paul