I was a bit apprehensive at first, but decided to buy some PI/m, the beginners kit (NPA and SPMO) as well as some SOE. It seemed like one or the other didn\'t do as much as some combo\'s so I bought a bunch to try out.

After wearing PI/m for a few days I didn\'t really notice a difference exept in myself, maybe more confidence, who knows. Well today I tried SOE (couple little swipes) and a drop of NPA on my neck. Wow, smiles and hello\'s and hi\'s with the head off to one side. This stuff was like magic. I like it! And very high quality 25-30 women too btw.

After surfing and reading and checking the mixes I noticed one of you tabulates results based on the type of person so to let you know, I\'m actually pretty lucky in the physical arena, 6\' 170 lbs blue eyes and above average looks 30 years old etc. but quite shy too.

I\'ll be experimenting a bit with this and let you know what I find out that works for me. I tend to dislike strong smells and prefer things subtle so I can already say the PI/m is a tough one to use as I can smell even the slightest bit of it under cologne.

A thanks to Bruce here. Whether this stuff really works or if it\'s Jumbo\'s feather, I don\'t care. Thanks.

ifrwizard