I remember when I was about 13 or so, me and my friends would sneak into by older brother\'s room and sneak a look at his Playboy magazines, and the magazines would always have a perfumed scent to them, though I never really noticed what the scent was called. Now, every once in awhile a friend will show me a centerfold from some magazine or another, but really I have not looked through a Playboy in a few years, but just a few weeks ago I walked past a woman, and she was wearing a scent that as soon as it came over me; I felt like taking her into my arms and, well, you know [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] But I recognized later what that scent was; it was the SAME exact one from the Playboy magazines! I think what happened was that my brain connected that very scent with feelings of \"amour\" and when this woman walked past, her scent triggered all the sensations I was feelings while \"studying\" those Playboys years ago. I couldn\'t believe how powerful a feeling it was! What do you guys think?

\'Slinger out.