I\'m a newbie having used pheros for less than a month. I\'ve been trying Attraction alone, PI alone, and the combination. As a physician, I come into contact with many people in a day.

I do have a good reputation as a doctor with a good bedside manner and compassion and generally feel good about my interactions with patients. But I thought I would try pheromones to see if I could improve things even more - to give me an edge so to speak!

Recently I\'ve been trying Attraction (1 spray near each armpits over my shirt but under my sports jacket). I have been getting good results, people (males and females) generally being more talkative, more pleasant, voicing their confidence in me, etc. I even had a co-worker tell me that she wished she could share a personal concern with me even though she couldn\'t b/c I was so busy. First time for something like that with her. I\'m still curious to know what she wanted to talk about!

Today, just for fun, I added a small dab of PI on my wrist, rubbed it together and the residual behind the ears. It was probably worth about a drop or two in total. The results were amazing. Practically every female patient (varying from age19 to 55) I had appeared to have the flushing reaction (mentioned in a previous post). For some, it was pretty dramatic with the whole face, neck and upper chest area turning red making me wonder what they were really thinking about! All of them had smiles but a few seemed flustered. I tried to keep things professional and as I\'m happily married, I wouldn\'t have pursued things further even in a different setting. But WOW!

Anyone try this combo w/ success?