Gents,

The following is a reprint of a couple of experimental mixes I mistakenly posted off-topic on another thread:

RM and PI(w) don\'t mix perfectly. There\'s an obvious layering of clear liquids in the bottle when combined, and the mix clouds when shaken. It then clears and returns to the layered effect.
But having a layering problem with something like PI(w) which doesn\'t stink, isn\'t nearly as bad as working with a mix like APC and (mineral oil-based) PI(m), which separates badly and can leave you with stinky spots when sprayed.
This IS a mix worth trying, but I\'d recommend using a roller bottle or an old NPA bottle and shaking vigorously before application.

The really good news is that hidden within RM\'s intense fragrance is a FINE MEN\'S COLOGNE! It only needs a little diluting. I mixed the RM and PI(w) at 7:3 and the resulting scent was excellent!
It\'s as though Stone Labs got some fragrance concentrate but didn\'t dilute it sufficiently to make it smell really good. Maybe they were afraid that the fully diluted scent wouldn\'t cover the A-None aroma. I don\'t know.

Anyway, after checking the mix of 70 drops of RM and 30 drops of PI(w), I decided to play with it a little. I added 10 drops of A1 and 5 drops of A-Rone. At this ratio, 70 RM : 45 unscented stuff, the fragrance started to get lost somewhat. I\'m going to let it steep for a day or two before deciding if I need to add some more RM.

At this point I\'m not shooting for any particular phero ratios, but rather just seeing how well the fragrance of RM stands up to mixing.

Since 7:3 seemed to be a good fragrance-cutting ratio, I went ahead with the chem-set experiment. I took 70 drops of RM and added 20 drops of A-Nol, 7 drops of A1, and 3 drops of A-Rone.
The resulting mix showed no signs of any separation, but then I hadn\'t expected it would. And it smells just like a high priced men\'s designer cologne! Something in the same scent family as Issey, or Acqua di Gio, or RL Romance, or CK Eternity, or Dior\'s Higher!
It\'s AMAZING how much better it smells diluted than it does straight out of the bottle!

The RM / chem-set mix has only got 4 pheros (N,L,D,R) compared to the RM, PI(w), A1, A-Rone one which eventually totaled 5 (including PIw\'s Copulins).
I\'m really anxious to try them both!

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]