I went out to a club dancing last weekend and like in all rave clubs there is a dancefloor and you \"put\" yourself somewhere on that floor and dance. This was the 1. time I wore pheros to the club. I noticed in like an hour or so that I was dancing SURROUNDED by females. Something that never happened to me before. Pheros do work wonders...
btw, if anyone is interested: I\'m using Lure for men, I put a lot of it on, at least 6 dabs on clothes and 2 on ears, but hey, it\'s a club, not a date [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Heavy -nol overdose that did wonders on babes from 17 to 20 huh [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] too heavy, though I didn\'t got any of those babes... but there were a lot more of beauties around me like in days I didn\'t wore pheros. I know because I do go to clubs a lot.
I wonder was the -nol overdose the cause that made me go home alone that night... I did get a girl that night for an hour or so but she got rid of me almost as fast as I \"got\" her [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Any suggestions guys?