First let me begin by saying that I am relatively new to the pheromone scene (three or four months). The following experience took place in a strip club. I am aware that this is an unorthodox environment in which to test the effectiveness of pheromones. Some might argue that these women are trained to suck up to you. This said, I’ve been in my share of strip clubs, and have never had an experience like this.

A few weeks ago, while traveling to California I stopped for the night in a well-known, Nevada gambling town. I had some time to kill, so I decided to hit a strip club. After showering, I applied NPA. Two drops spread between my neck and behind my ears. 1/2 drop on each of my outer arms from elbow to wrist. Finally one drop from chest to navel. I finished with a couple of short sprays of Obsession on my neck, and a spray to the inside of my wrist, which I rubbed together. I applied two more drops throughout the course of the evening (about three hours).

Now, strip clubs are generally all business. The women don’t have much time for you unless you’re a regular, or you are handing them 20 dollar bills all night. It was a Friday night/Saturday morning so the place was nearly packed. It was a nice club, and all of the women were attractive to very attractive.

When I entered the club, I sat at one of two stages. I quickly observed that the behavior of the dancers was going to play right into my phero plans. When they would take a tip at the stage, they would (without exception) bury their face in your neck and ear area, followed by rubbing their breasts in your face.

There were to many hits within this three hour period for me to detail all of them here, but there were distinct patterns in most of the hits. These patterns were:

DIHL: Most hits were accompanied by the classic stunned, bewildered, confused gaze.

Sense of Familiarity: I had five different women approach me and say almost the exact same thing. “Don’t I know you from somewhere?” or “Haven’t we met before?”. One women actually believed that I had been there earlier in the day, and seemed thrilled that I had returned. For the record, I had never set foot in this club before, and had never met any of these women previously. Being suspicious of such coincidental behavior, I inquired of two different men who claimed to be regular customers. Neither one had heard of this as a canned approach, so I have to believe it was the NPA.

Raw Sex Appeal: I had four different women comment on (as they perceived it) my strong, rugged, manly good looks. All of their comments seemed to be based in a sort of raw animal attraction. For example, one went on about my “intense, smoldering good looks”. Another compared me to a mountain man. Obviously, the androstenone was eliciting a very primal response in these women.

My Big Hit: The following hit was the most dramatic of all. The women was about 26-30 years of age. She was blonde, and about 5’11” (about 6’2” in platform heels), and one of the top 5 best looking women in the club. I’d rate her about a NINE. Later I found out she is one of the club’s top producers.

Anyway, as she was dancing for some guy five or six feet away, when she would turn away from him, she would stare and smile at me. At one point, she started mouthing words at me that I could not understand. When she finished dancing, she walked around the room for a few minutes, staring (DIHL) and smiling my way off and on. A few minutes later I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see her standing over me. She leaned down and said, “Meet me at the bar.”

Now I thought she was just going to hit me up for dances, but hey, what would you do? I went the hell to the bar! I bet you can guess what were the first words out of her mouth ... That’s right... “Haven’t we met before?” To keep the conversation flowing (I LIED) I said yes, that I had been in the club a year prior, and I was flattered that she had remembered me. We talked for about ten minutes (DIHL) and she seemed so engrossed that she forgot that it was her turn on stage. One of the girls onstage had to yell to remind her.

After her stage rotation was over, she led me to a couch. I figured I was finally going to get hit up for dances. Nope... During our conversation, she proceeded to comment on my physical appearance in great detail. She said that my hair was longer than she remembered it. She would play with the back of my hair off and on, and further commented that she liked it longer. She also claimed that she didn’t remember my beard (goatee) and that she liked that too. She said she found it attractive and that it made me seem very rugged, like a mountain man. This went on for 30-40 minutes, and during which time she never asked if I wanted to buy a dance.

Some additional observations:

- She laughed at everything I said. She acted as if I was the funniest guy she’d ever met. At one point, the drinks were getting to me, and I swear, I wasn’t at my cleverest. None the less, she continued to laugh and giggle.

- I excused myself to go to the men’s room (thanks to 5 or 6 Vodka 7’s) once during this time. Practically before I took my first step, men moved in to attempt to take my place. When I returned, there was a guy sitting next to her. As I approached, she said something that sent him fleeing.

- After spending almost (cumulatively) an hour with her, I asked her for a couple of dances. Now, I had seen her dance for a couple of other guys and both times she seemed to dance slow and seductively. She had me slump down on the couch and she proceeded to forcefully bang her butt against my crotch. At times, it felt like someone kicking me in the groin. Additionally, she began to grab, and pinch, and twist my nipples very hard. After a while the pain was so intense that I had to (playfully) ask her to stop. I swear, I thought they were bleeding, she was so forceful. My point in recounting this is as follows. I’m no professional in this area, but could it be that the NPA was driving her to act out some kind of rough sexual simulation upon me. I’ve had a more than a few lap dances over the years, but never one near this rough. It was a lap dance that only some kind of S&M aficionado could appreciate.

- After she was finished dancing for me, she sat and talked to me for another 15 minutes or so. It was clear she was not going to end this, and I was beginning to get uncomfortable (the bouncers and management were giving us dirty looks ) so I said goodnight, and went back to the stage.

- One of the other dancers commented on how peculiar it was for this women to sit for such a long period with one guy on a weekend night. She also told me that she was notorious for charging guys if they wanted to just sit and talk during busy times.

I have got to tell you guys, this was an amazing experience. Half the time this chick had a bewildered look on her face like she was thinking, “Why am I so attracted to this guy?”, “He isn’t the type I usually go for...” Usually, we men are the ones awestruck by such women, and all of a sudden the tables were turned. It was truly unbelievable!

It makes me wonder if this stuff is being brewed up by a voodoo queen somewhere down in the Virgin Islands... Seems like magic to me!

30s