Well, I actually found this site by accident... I was cruising around some web page and saw the ad.

ANYway, much like some of the other stories, I had also been jerked around by the females in my world, which I can directly attribute to my being a generally accepting sort of guy. Unfortunately, I was accepting to the point of lowering my standards. Yes, I too was cheated on.

At various points in my life, I\'ve been a wallet, a car and a bag of weed.

I consider myself to be average-looking, but one of the \"good guys;\" this means I get overlooked; this means I get the lower-grade females.

I use the \'mones to get the attention of MORE females; I know I can do better than I have, and I\'m quite aware that they aren\'t going to follow me home and break down my door.

I simply use them to OPEN a door.

One side effect that I\'ve noticed: There IS an affect on males, which has so far been beneficial; I get more respect at work, and people in stores just gush to help me.

I haven\'t found \"her\" yet, nor any serious candidates, to be quite honest, BUT I do get interesting reactions, and even when it\'s just confusing the hell out of them, I\'m enjoying every minute of it.

[ May 16, 2002: Message edited by: Randy ]

[ May 16, 2002: Message edited by: Randy ]