Wilde Oscar
Perhaps you should actually read my posts before responding to them. Where did I say women were acting negative to me while wearing pheromones???

Let me repeat for the hard of reading such as yourself. There has being NO CHANGE in ANYONE\'S(that\'s man or woman) behavior towards me between wearing pheromones or not.

And are you really so dumb as to think I\'ve been using pheromones non-stop for the past 3 years? I experimented with them on and off the same way I have tried different colognes or different bodybuilding supplements to see what might work and what doesn\'t. Are you so despeate to make me look bad that you had to try to make something out of that point?

And my arrogance?? Is it arrogance, or the fact that I\'m willing to stand up for myself against people such as yourself who so far have only attacked me but not yet has one person been willing to say that they\'ll take the challenge and report back honestly what happens.

How about it Wilde Oscar? Care to step up for the honor of pheromones or just continue the petty verbal attacks?

[ May 16, 2002: Message edited by: Whoever ]