Last night I got to work a few minutes late,I didn\'t have time to put on mones before going , so I put them on there.I applied 2 sprays of Edge/cologne (50/50)around neck chest area,1 under shirt ,1 on shirt and 4 drops of SPMO oil,2 drops on each forearm and massaged in by rubbing together.
As I walked in to the clients smoking room one of my clents walked over to great me,when she was in firing range of the mones she yelled out,\'oh my god you smell lovely \'.She then began to smell me all over,she smelt my chest then my arms,she lifted my arm up and went to smell my armpits lol,she looks up at me and says \'I bet you\'ve got some on down there too\',meaning my groin area and proceeds to move in that direction .wow this was all too embarressing for me and I had to move her away lol.A female colleague who had seen all this go on was bent in half with hysterical laughter. Now I must say that my clients are men and women with very slight behavoural/emotional problems which makes them less inhibited than most people and usually very open about there feelings and to be honest I didn\'t think the mones would have such a drastic effect on my clients.This isn\'t the first time a clent has come on so strong to me since I started wearing the mones,the week before another clent wanted to massage my neck and shoulders whilst I was filling in a report.I was standing by the fire place at the time and as soon as the she started to massage my neck her hands began to wander up and down my back.Then all of a sudden her hand went straight to my buttocks,I quickly pulled myself out of her reach and asked her to go sit down with out upsetting her emotionally.Again the same colleague as before had seen all this and again she was bent in two with laughter.So moral of story is not to wear mones near my clients as it is very dangerous for me lol.Which is a shame as I got the mones to attract one of the senior nurses that I work with. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

[ May 01, 2002: Message edited by: Taffy ]