Right now it may not be wise to use -none around my fiancee since her period just ended, but I plan to stick to what works with my normal mix that includes good \'ol \"Magnum\" PI (ha ha ha...the corney jokes never got the chicks, thats why I am here)

Anyway, I have read a lot about people having fun with PI/w, so I decided to give it the ol college try... Maybe the SOE and PI/w is too much -nol? Can you OD on -nol?

Anyway, my mix of SOE, PI and Andro-1 has nabbed me some serious nookie from my sex-crazed fiancee (I think she is really starting to get confused as to why she attacks me so much...ha ha ha)

Now, I want to see what kind of response I can get with PI/w around her...I am going to start with only PI/w and see how she reacts to it and then add the others. If I get attacked with PI/w that would be cool, but I would love to see how she reacts to a female phero..

Will she sense the female sex phero and become aroused by it or repelled thinking that there is another woman \"in heat\" around her...She has been with females in the past and has expressed interest in adding a female into our sex life (and hers alone), so I wonder what kind of affect this will have...

OR WORSE!!! WILL SHE THINK I JUST HAD SEX WITH SOME OTHER WOMAN!!!

God I hope not...I will definitely be using this on a day that I have an alibi...