Are you ladies following the last few posts?? This is starting to sound like that scene in \'Dr. Strangelove\' where a bunch of old guys are deciding who gets to hole up and repopulate the world with attractive young girls!!

If I\'m following the logic here, fertile young females can\'t correctly decide who to copulate with, so someone needs to decide that for them. And who better than a bunch of phero-wearing guys that aren\'t getting enough anyway (or we wouldn\'t have to resort to pheros!), cause after all, that\'s only fair since we\'ve been screwed over long enough by successful/naturally attractive men. And cause phero-wearers are better decision makers than naturally successful/handsome men. And plus it\'s a good thing for us to choose mates for young females, cause it benefits society as a whole. Very noble.

Fact is, young females left to their own devices will favor as sex partners good-looking, masculine, healthy, successful young males...what\'s wrong with that choice?? Looks like the exact same biological imperative that\'s driving guys to try and score with young fertile women they don\'t \'deserve\' from a biological standpoint.

The only reason societies had arranged marriages is because older men began to achieve power as a group as cultures developed, and they exerted that power to skew marriage choices toward their own desires, not the girl\'s. Left to make their own decisions women will favor exactly who biology dictates they should - the strongest/most attractive young alpha male available to her. The whole point of secretly using pheros is to make women think you are more like that ideal man than you really are.

How about it ladies? Do you think you need help choosing a partner? If you do there\'s apparently plenty of us phero-guys that can help you out, make better choices for you than naturally attractive men would, and also benefit generations to come with our wisdom. Hmmm...I wonder who we will decide for you to mate with after due consideration??

Sheesh...see why I harp on the idea of the woman\'s knowledge and will as an ethical dividing line?? I draw my ethics pretty broad in the sexual arena, so I\'m not being critical of using a little trickery. But I am poking at using trickery and calling it high-minded philanthropy. Hey, we\'re using some tricks to score where we couldn\'t without them - no need to hide that behind a façade of nobility and concern for society. Embrace your sleaziness, my brothers!

I no longer think rationalization is beautiful. Now it scares me!