Close

Hybrid View

Phero Dude

Get ready folks for 2012 mixes coming your way. We're talking about a trial of Glace to warm up women, followed by NPA/Edge MAYBE with a1 to hit them when it counts later in the date.

My testing for this will be first primarily on my SO.. I want to see if I can get her going from warm i can tell you anything and you know me inside out vibe from Glace, to hot and bothered by adding on 1 spray from a sephora atomizer of, NPA .

Now I realize I can't go from Mr social to mr fuck in an instant so i figure a small amount of NPA is all I need to see if we can transition into make outs with the NPA after glace has created the bond.

Testing environments will be lunches with any good looking female

I'll report back tests with this combo over the next week or two.. It seems to be the talk of the town so let's put the results to the test!

P.S. Do you have any tips as to how the transition should go about from glace to NPA? I've been advised a good time to do it is during a restroom break. I was thinking use glace to warm up women to ask them there number to talk to them on the phone.. Use just glace and Am when meeting women for lunch, and then if I see signs of them really connecting with me (emotional bond), use a spray of npa to heighten the sexual response.

I'm basically giving away Gegogi's formula however, if I recall correctly he was an SOE/NPA man.

I found SOE NPA made me damn quite.. I am quite as hell normally so glace is better... It seems to make me talk more which I need to do.
    YMMV and some people may prefer SOE NPA with the same agenda.

Tommorrow I have a dinner party to go to with my SO. I will wear Glace/Am to the dinner party and try to connect with everyone there... 6 sprays glace, 1 spray Am.

Then during the ride home I will toss on 1 spray of NPA in the car and see how much SO responds by the time we're pulling in the driveway.. this will be test #1!

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 05-11-2012 at 01:41 PM.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    Tommorrow I have a dinner party to go to with my SO. I will wear Glace/Am to the dinner party and try to connect with everyone there... 6 sprays glace, 1 spray Am.

Then during the ride home I will toss on 1 spray of NPA in the car and see how much SO responds by the time we're pulling in the driveway.. this will be test #1!

HM
    Sorry for the long wait guys! I ended up going to the party got a lot of non stop conversations with Glace/AM.. Some people would talk to me as if they were trying to impress me it was unreal.. As the night progressed I put on 2 sprays of NPA from an atomizer, and got boobing from women there, also the women I chatted earlier were around me more and two of them started to fan their blouses as if they were getting hot! Topics during the evening when from social to sexual in the groups that were there.. It was unreal.. it was as if when I wore the NPA all talk of the groups were jokes about vacations , drinking, and sex!

It's an interesting combo. However at parties you have to be careful with NPA. it seems that most of the women who were hot and bothered by it later probably went home and satisfied their husbands. NPA has no direct pull to you... it just makes women horny... if they are at a party they may just direct that horniness to someone else if your game is not tight.

I was with my SO so it was just a scientific experiment the whole thing. And a fun one... I noticed towards the end I got a lot of hugs and touchy feely comfort with NPA from 30 somethings. Even made plans to double date with them later. So looks like HM has some new connections goings.

HM

Thread Information