One thing to consider is what one likes on themselves vs what they like to smell on others. I presume you are aiming to come up with a scent the wearer likes first and foremost.

Oddly enough although scents like coffee catch my nose I find it gets "uncomfortable." I have some scents with a tobacco element to them and again, although I find the scent interesting, I'm not sure I want to wear it myself.

Dr. ST, you are also experiencing something I had a problem with when the forum switched over to this newer format. I too was losing all my formatting, paragraphs, and spaces between sentences. I also could not access the emoticons. The problem seems to have gone away for me, but I have no idea why. I did get a couple of updates to my Firefox browser in between so maybe there was a "fix" in there. You didn't say which browser you are using ATM (or version). I seem to be okay when I use my other computers which have IE8 (XP pro and a Vista system - I removed IE9 when they tried to stick me with it cuz I hate it), and IE9 (W7 - my one concession to IE9) on them.

<- emoticons working now.

(Edit: the system I am using right now, and XP pro laptop, has both IE8 and Firefox 10.0.2 on it. I use Firefox about 90% of the time.)