Close

Hybrid View

Stranger

Many many thanks to sharing your True Love Phermonone information. Really this site is very nice.

Thanks a lot.
    Cristina

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by CristinaTulis View Post
    Many many thanks to sharing your True Love Phermonone information. Really this site is very nice.

Thanks a lot.
    Cristina
    Yes it is a nice site and it is also good to have you here to share your experiences cheers terry . . .
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Phero Dude

Terry have you every tried AM and True INSINCT? As a mix....?

hornyman

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    Terry have you every tried AM and True INSINCT? As a mix....?

hornyman
    I have not tried these together in a mix HM, i have used True Instinct and i am aware that it is quite a heavy AndrostEnone hitter also AM can be intimidating if used in an out of context target setting at too high an app

if i was going to mix AM and TI then for normal every day target use the application of each would certainly have to be a very light one, or for a night club i would use AM @ 2 sprays and 1/2 drop of TI would be sufficient as it contains 23 mcg/ dr AndrostEnone . . . . cheers terry . . .. TAB . .

Phero Dude

Strange terry I find I OD on the slightest amount of EDGE NPA of A7 but I can wear 2 sprays AM and 3 drops TI and feel great. I don't OD and I'm horny as hell. BTW if I wear TI by itself I do OD but not with AM in the mix.

I stopped the heavy weight training and I'm in my early 40's so maybe that's why i can get away with it.

TI increases my test levels. i feel more like a man and hornier too. I couldn't wait to get home and do the deed today and I wasn't in the mood all morning. then bam in the afternoon I wore this combo chatted up a married woman , came home and was so horny i had to relieve myself. TI Is a great libido booster.

Note: I didn't wear this combo 2 days in a row. i think tommorrow I will take a break from this combo.

I can understand you still OD'ing Because TI contains 6.5 mg AndrostEnone with 2 mg of added socials per bottle which comprise A+B Nol and A+B Rone..... therefore per drop you would be getting 23.21 mcg AndrostEnone and only 7.14 mcg of the social softeners ie the Nols and Rones . .

And while Alpha Maschio is not overloaded loaded with Androstenone it also contains another 7 steering pheromones and i would say that out of the 29 mg pheromones that this product contains the larger proportion is going to be social attraction in their nature and thus making it an acceptable app without dramatic OD consequences.

Yeah i can see your need to take a break from the combo so as to replenish your semen stock.

Yes HM thanks for the info that TI is good for the libido i may swipe some on my chin this arvo and check out my libido tonight, however its quiet at the moment even spiritual so i had better be careful because once i push the turbo thrust button there is no stopping my libido it goes balistic and can last for weeks sigh

Hey Terry since TI has so much Androstenone could I use SOE to tone it down a bit? I should have ordered TA. Interesting thought about TI making you horny Hornyman pun intended lol. I'm looking foward to see if TI has the same effects on me.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

Thread Information