Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
Terry

I'm finding Am more than 2 sprays bothers my allergies, makes me somewhat stoned and sleepy and yawn a lot, and also makes me quiet.

I'm starting to feel this is a very potent product either the mones or the cologne and anything about 1 spray is OD for me.

Would you think 1 spray could get sufficient action out of this product, and if so in what environments?

I'm targetting 21-30 year old women. not looking for a new relationship right now as I'm happy with my SO but I'd like to explore the neighbouring juicy currents of water.

HM
I could almost be certain enough to bet my balls that your going to obtain more favorable results with using less and going for one spray of AM, with the exception of clubbing and or pub use where 2-3 would be ok, however for normal cruising one sp is going to score better for you.

Since you have started this thread i have also test sprayed AM to the back of my hands and a couple of hours later when its fragrance aspect has dissipated i can detect the familiar odor of Androstenone , i have Am in four different scent types, and i think i should improve my results also by using less sprays of this potent juice....