Close

Hybrid View

While surfing eBay a while back (few years now) I came across an item that was designed to carry condoms. Like a square, metal, relatively thin "pillbox" of a "clamshell" design, into which you could pack a couple of "standard" foil-wrapped condoms. It worked great for carrying gel packs, even open ones. You could stick it in your pocket and even sit on it without fear of squishing the packs. The one drawback I found to carrying opened packs even in this "carrier" was that body heat would eventually cause them to ooze.

Not only good for carrying your gel pack pheros but also room to carry the thing you might need if your pheromones do their job...

Interestingly enough all the ones offered were from EU countries. Nobody here in the States offered them, and I've never seen them in Stateside "accessory" shops.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    While surfing eBay a while back (few years now) I came across an item that was designed to carry condoms. Like a square, metal, relatively thin "pillbox" of a "clamshell" design, into which you could pack a couple of "standard" foil-wrapped condoms. It worked great for carrying gel packs, even open ones. You could stick it in your pocket and even sit on it without fear of squishing the packs. The one drawback I found to carrying opened packs even in this "carrier" was that body heat would eventually cause them to ooze.

Not only good for carrying your gel pack pheros but also room to carry the thing you might need if your pheromones do their job...

Interestingly enough all the ones offered were from EU countries. Nobody here in the States offered them, and I've never seen them in Stateside "accessory" shops.
    I find that an empty Liquid Trust bottle works best for me for carrying my gels around in my pocket. The botttle looks attractive and fits perfectly in my pocket...it doesn't leak or ooze either. I can squeeze several packs into a bottle and it will last me for days. I thin the gel down with a few sprays of Liquid Trust. I just use a spray on my wrists and my neck.

Thread Information