In my quest for enjoying new beaver I have joined a gym. The women there are top notch, many with bodies perfect to motivate a horny old toad like myself.

I have decided to get in top shape and make the gym a place I visit at least 3 x week. In addition to increasing my looks, it will improve my health , cut my cholestorol and provide the perfect atmosphere to lure young blonde and spanish beavers into lustful encounters where hot bodies are built.

Additionally there is a hotel right opposite the gym making the move from a gym workout to an out of body workout experience at the hotel pretty fluid

Now in my new quest to partake in this endeavor what mones would best suit me here? if any?

I figure lustful encounters call for either edge, npa, a7, soe, or combinations of the above. Women in gyms like a man who can stand up for himself if other men try to challenge him. They also like a man who has a pleasant smile (so not to look like some rapist bodybuilder guy) and says hi to them. then again too much gab and you could be saying goodbye to ONS with beautiful hot blondes with buttocks built like michelin tires.

Any recommendations on mones on my new quest to get in shape and enjoy new streams of beaver?

Also how do you get past the old "I have a MP3 player on" hot woman on the elliptical and don't like to be interrupted? Any ideas?

HM