Hi all!

My name is Jonathan, a 24 year old phero-newbie on a budget. And I hope I don't start annoying you older gunslingers with too many questions l....

Over the past few days I've been reading tons of forums and discussion on this site and another Phero site, I've also been reading customer feedback. I noticed that some products you all give kudos to in the forums get negative feedback on customer reviews, but I also noticed that in the forums some products are usually mentioned in a case in which you are mixing it with something else. For example: I see a lot of "NPA with Scent of Eros"... or "NPA with Chikara" but then I see a bad review for Chikara and I'm like "Wow, is it bad on it's own?" (As if the "million" other good reviews shouldn't of sold me)

I know that even with the most basic cologne different scents react differently to all our bodies. And reception also depends on area, culture, things of that nature. But does that mean what would smell good on one guy will make another smell like complete trash? And guys please don't be afraid to hit me with harsh reality lol

If the road to finding my pick-up "edge" (pun slightly but not entirely intended), chick magnet, and target ensnarement going to take aggressive investment, let me know, because I'd gladly invest a pretty penny if that will get women flocking to me more, so be it.