What about NPA congruency on its own and also with SOE thrown in as well?

I seem to be congruent with A7/SOE but I hate initiating all the time. I'm no alpha. I also get really angry with this combo.

I was thinking of making a move on a reserved spanish woman early to mid 20's. I'm double her age.

Any words of advice? Do you think NPA or SOE NPA may be a good choice here?

Also how many of you still wear it neat? I could swear when I wear NPA in atomizer I OD everytime even with smaller sephora atomizers.

Edge just stinks to high heaven I don't like wearing it much. I hear NPA stinks much less and is more powerful.

Because she is south american spanish I am thinking NPA or SOE NPA may be my ticket. I see her during the daytime, do you think I should keep the SOE in? Even if I take her out it will be to lunch, bars for a drink in the evening , or down to the lake or movies. Not too much late night clubbing for me as I am no dancer.

I am thinking from my experience with mones that 1 drop npa to back of neck, and maybe 14 inches of SOE to front of neck is all I need covered with maybe 1 spray of cologne. 2 drops of NPA is OD for me, and 21 inches SOE attracts asians to me like moths to a flame.

Any tips on congruency in these environments as well? I want to be seen as confident but not as a horny middle aged man. I need to be able to relax and "flirt" with her for at least a few weeks to build some attraction. I don't want to come on too strong. i feel without some serious none I come across as too feminine as I am 40, 5'7" and carrying about 10 lbs of spare tire around my waist. I need more alphaness in me.

Insight on mones and congruency appreciated. SHe is definitely an alpha girl as she works in a hotel and communicates with dozens of people everyday.

HM