Close

Threaded View

Default Old bottles of pheromones still good?

Does anybody know if this stuff ages or morphs into something else over time?

I’m sure there has been a

topic on this in this forum before, but something happened to me today that made me ponder this philosophical

question.

I used a little bit of A314 and a couple of swipes of Scent of Eros on my neck and hands and went up

town just for the heck of it. The thing of it is, these bottles have got to be 5 years old. Now, if they do not

age, there should not be any –none in them, correct? (Or at least very little.)

Anyway, the girl (whom

I’ve known for years) behind the counter at the restaurant I was at was getting really flushed in the face and

I hadn’t even said hi to her yet! Anyway, I know her and I was not trying to attract her (she’s

married- with children, but good-looking nonetheless), so I backed off, didn’t flirt, just ordered a sandwich.

She and the other patrons were so friendly towards me my whole lunch-hour. But at that first particular moment, I

thought she was going to have an orgasm right there! I played it cool, but I’m wondering what the heck is in

this crap?

Hell, send me a case of it!

I had to wash some of it off in the restroom, and I did it just

to calm this poor girl down. That’s the funny part! She seemed like she was tense (and I mean sexually,

attracted, whatever…), and I tried to avoid eye-contact because I know her husband. She did not flirt, but

she was trying to make eye-contact, and she was checking me out. I will say this, when I left, she looked like she

was sad to see me walk out the door.

If you guys need an endorsement, there it is. I am 34, medium build.

Would the old SOE perhaps turn into –none over time? I want to say I’ve read that somewhere,

Kohl’s book, maybe?

Why would I get sexual hits if no -none?

Thx. In advance.
    Last edited by Spivedog; 04-22-2011 at 05:07 PM. Reason: forgot word

Thread Information