Close

Hybrid View

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    Having a pretty woman smile at you on the street does pretty well too.
    Very true Greg, and even better if you have AE applied or a Magic Alpha 7 mix
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

You're right, I got some nice attention from a lovely lass in the States when I was experimenting with AE as a standalone. I never felt the need to cover it too strongly as the scent was good and the Mone scent rather subtle as Mones go.

AE seems to be a good but subtle product for a low key kind of approach. Its perfect if you want to slide in low and fly under the radar, but still get some attention from a specific lady.

Kind of a funny story about AE:

Back when I was first starting out with pheromones and was just starting my small business I was playing with AE. One morning I managed to spill the bottle in my desk drawer while applying it. I recovered what I could of it but a lot was left in the bottom of my desk drawer. The whole room reeked of it.

About an hour later a saleswoman came to call on me. We sat in my office and the longer she sat there the more she lost her composure and ability to think. Her face grew more and more red. The presentation went to hell and she left after apologising for fumbling the presentation so badly.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Too funny!

Hit 'em with a hammer and they lose control. OD is a terrible thing.

I wonder though, did you ever see her again? If so, what was her manner?

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    Too funny!

Hit 'em with a hammer and they lose control. OD is a terrible thing.

I wonder though, did you ever see her again? If so, what was her manner?
    Under the circumstances i would have invited her out for a refreshing vigorous drink
    http://www.healthcare-shopcenter.com...tle-p-126.html

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Under the circumstances i would have invited her out for a refreshing vigorous drink
    http://www.healthcare-shopcenter.com...tle-p-126.html
    What an amazing advert @#@# !"! Terry, did you stumble across it or did you go looking for it ?? I feel as though I have entered a whole new area of arcane knowledge ...

Hey Idesign,
    Any idea how pheromones would work in your part of the world? Never thought to ask you about that. I took my first baby steps with them in Japan. People tend to go for the fresh and clean, but within those boundaries there was room for some spice.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Quote Originally Posted by chas View Post
    What an amazing advert @#@# !"! Terry, did you stumble across it or did you go looking for it ?? I feel as though I have entered a whole new area of arcane knowledge ...
    Not bad hey ha ha, well in the name of science and exploration i have actually ordered some good products from this site and also a coule of other similar sites and the the ones i have tested have all worked very very well, my main problem lies in the testing of the products because testing does place a strain on the body ect and sometimes i need several days recouperation between tests just to make sure that i have not got ingredients from the previous test residing in my body ect, its all good fun and delightfully amazing.

Thread Information