First post and looking for direction. I'm coming from a different point of view than most of the

other posters, I only want to attract one particular woman. My wife! Married for 20 years, wife had complete

hysterectomy about 12 years ago. February this year rec'd most beautiful Valentines day card from here that

contained deep heart felt emotion of love. Four days later wife recieves new type HRT/ Testoternome and estradiol

pellets, supposedly good for 3-6 months. Let's just say these pellets recharged her system CONSIDERABLY! So much

I couldn't keep up. She asked a friend what about "daydreaming" that something in them was more attracting than

real life. April 23 ( about 60 days after pellets) She wants out of the marriage and cringes at the thought of us

spending together. Keep in mind, we have never fought like this before. Strong alpha-female charactoristics

kicking in as well as self-centeredness. Totaly out the norm! She is a 42 yo, white, 5"5', 122 lb well shaped

beauty who has the sex drive through the roof. I'm also on testosternome replacement therapy as I'm 9 years older

than her. She's started wearing more sensous/form fitting clothes to her clinic job and has become very flirty

with the male patients, and has started extensive texting sessions with one of the patients and daughters softball

coach. I know you think affair, however, very strong moral compass.

What can you recommend as have very little

money left over after her buying new clothes and kids?

I don't want to loose the love of my life, I love her

more now than when I asked her to marry me.