daring,

Welcome to the board!
Men and women both produce these pheromones (except Copulins which are exclusively female) in varying proportions.
I\'ve experimented some with a couple of the products you mentioned. The women\'s Primal Instinct (PI/w) is loaded with Androstenol, has an undisclosed amount of Copulins, but is virtually scent-free. By this I don\'t mean \"un-scented\" as many seriously stinky men\'s products are labeled, but REALLY undetectable.

I also recently bought Passion Copulin Concentrate (PCC), and it has a very nice fragrance, with no traces I can detect of anything stinky. Copulins are supposed to smell really rank, but whatever they do at Stone Labs covers them beautifully. I thought I\'d hate the fragrance, I really don\'t like cucumbers, but I was pleasantly surprised by the cucumber-melon scent.

If women\'s Pheromol Factor (PF) is anything like the men\'s, it will have a nice fragrance that thoroughly covers the phero content. Even the men\'s is reputed to be mostly Androstenol, so there\'s not a lot of stink even after the fragrance additives have faded.

The reviews I\'ve seen on women\'s New Pheromone Additive (NPA) have stated that it\'s got a lot of Androstenone, and consequently stinks. But the men\'s version, when properly mixed with cologne, actually enhances the colognes fragrance. Think parmesan or romano cheese, and how nasty they smell on their own, but how nicely they go with a good sauce on pasta. Similar effect. I\'d still save this one for last.

Try things out one at a time to see what you\'re most comfortable wearing, and then start observing the reactions. Most products exert some effect on the wearer, especially at first, and these can as easily be negative as positive. Start in easy. You\'re always better off having on too little pheros, as too much can cause far more negative results.

Good Luck!
Oscar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]