Close

Thread: Alpha 7

Hybrid View

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    A good

book is "Rules of the Game" by Neil Strauss . It's based on the Mystery Method.

I am not saying this book will

get you laid, but it is a start and the author explicitly demonstrates what to do and not do, what to say and not

say. He also give tips on how to look great. Check it out!

HM
    Alright so I went out and

bought that book.It looks good, but it's more of a one day lessons day by day.Did you just read on or go ahead and

try each day experiment and has it worked for you?Thanks in advance buddy
    Pete

Phero Dude

Talking Rules of the Game

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Alright so I went out and bought that book.It looks good, but it's more of a one day lessons

day by day.Did you just read on or go ahead and try each day experiment and has it worked for you?Thanks in advance

buddy
    I read the whole book. Some of his tricks I like and I did use them in general conversation

enviornments with women (eg coffee shops). One thing for sure it will help you break the ice and at least have

something interesting to say which will separate you from most of the guys out there anyways.

Also the 5

questions game was one of my favorites. He gives great tips on how to look good.

Look the guy has laid

tons of women, he must know what he's writing about. Take its and pieces of the book that you like and apply them

to your life. And promise the rest of us , if it gets you laid, you'll share your story with your friends here

The 5 game trick was pretty cool,

I don't use it as an opener though.I'll wait until I have a conversation established.I was just thinking that I

should of bought his first book before this one.This mystery method should not be overlooked by an phero guru on

here.If anything you know you're going to attract woman with your pheromones and now you'll be using your looks

and charm you've learned from the book.I've looked into another book I think it's called Double Your Dating by

Wayne something but it looks good as well.I'll let you know my experiences in my log.Lately they have been

successful I just haven't got around to updating it.Chikara/Soe is still working great for me.Massive hits so far.I

had a girl outside a bar unbutton my shirt and lick my body/nipples!Crazy stuff
    Pete

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Chikara/Soe

is still working great for me.Massive hits so far.I had a girl outside a bar unbutton my shirt and lick my

body/nipples!Crazy stuff
    Now that's a hit!

HM

Does shaving a bit as

exfoliating?

I did use a nivea exfoliating cream some times before shaving. I guess that is something which is

very good to do.

I typically am using a7 - one drop with a314 LS edition - two drops. Covered typically with

DrSmellThis' natural cologne.

That keeps me well powered, sexy and respectable. It's ok with men too, though

the last time this youth next to me got into a heated argument with someone else, about football. LOL

I had some

hits with it lately. Some women I knew before were very attracted to me and I got to know some more... on another

occasion a beautiful woman got very very interested in me.

Thread Information