Close

Hybrid View

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    On this

perticular night I decided to use a dab of NPA and soe on the wrists and the spots I have dabbed.With this combo it

was a hit or miss type thing.I'm pretty sure that only woman on their periods talked to me or something.I believe

it has a lot to do with what time of the month it is when you where mones that have a big effect.Now I've been

going out a lot lately and I consider myself an aspiring pick-up artist and I know what I can and can't do as far

as picking up woman.Now I'm in the club and a girl came up to me and started talking and everything went well and

the IOI's were there until she had to go.I went on the dance floor and noticed a lot of proximity with woman around

me and even had a couple of woman point me out of the crowd.So I stepped on the dancefloor and started dancing close

to one hot blonde and I believe she almost got intimidated by me and kind of walked off the dance floor.This girl

was dancing close to me all night but the second I stepped in she took off.I believe she got a wiff of the npa and

just didn't like me.Then as I was getting ready to leave I had 3 woman approach me and talk to me.The IOI's were

all there and the convo was great.This NPA stuff is too iffy for me, I'm going to have to put it away for a later

date.I'm sticking to Chikara/Soe.Edge has been working for me lately but only later on in the day.These mones have

been doing crazy things for me lately.Been getting a lot of weird responses and I'm not overdosing either.It has to

be the weather change or something.
    Would colder weather have anything to do with mones apposed to warmer

weather?
    For me the pheromones work better in warm weather and

also when my core body temperature is elevated, i think the androstenol diffuses better when i have been warmed up

and this accounts for the improved ice breaker effects ie chattiness of the girls.

Once i had left home on a really hot morning with 1/3 AE gel pkt applied and

after walking ten minutes i experienced a most refreshing and uplifting feeling when i had got a whiff of my AE,

just prior to arriving at my conference venue.

Having arrived at the conference the participants were all fanning

themselves because the air conditioning was not working but my AE application was performing very well as i was

scoring big time with the women i chose to sit with from time to time.

After many years of using NPA and also NPA/w i can say the stuff works, and

as you say with it applied you will not go un noticed as i have observed chics pointing me out, some are attracted

to the stuff and some feel intimidated at its presence, but i know for a fact that it will attract more females than

if i had not had it applied at all.

Funny thing i

had it on the other night and some young dude who had been standing besides me for a few minutes asks me if i had

any speed, he said there was just something about me that he could not understand and he thought i was high and he

wanted whatever i had
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Default Been a long time

Since I go out

atleast once or twice a week I decide to bring some friends along for the ride.I decided to use my friend as a test

dummy for edge and my other friend a test dummy for chikara.I wanted to see their reactions with woman.Now I can

officially say I'm better looking than both of them.I'm not trying to be cocky trust me I know.Anyways the one

with a spray of edge on got pulled into a bathroom and had sex with a girl at the club.The one with a spray of

chikara got a beautiful girl who is now his girlfriend.As for me I'm still experimenting.I'll use two sprays of

chikara and have a great night.I got fought over by two woman and it was so fun to watch.I felt like a king.Another

night I used 2 dabs of edge and got pulled on the dancefloor by a black girl and I declined after.Not only that but

that same night a beautiful blonde girl was following me around calling me her new husband.These mones are starting

to work on me.Any thoughts?
    Pete

Lately I have been noticed older

woman hitting on me.Even my own family members who walk into my room tell me I smell like I put on too much cologne

or something after a spray or two of edge or chikara.It's funny.Anyway's I experienced a bad OD over the weekend

and I drank a lot too so that didn't help.Let's see the girl I was with was extremely jealous of every other girl

there and I kept getting angry looks from woman.Just wasn't a good night.I had on some edge that night.I must have

oversprayed.I'm out of chikara unscented so I'm going to pick up the scented one since everyone raves about the

smell of the stuff.Is there anything else on the market like that stuff?
    Pete

Well cheers to another success

this weekend.I met a beautiful woman who is easily a 9.She was 27.All my friends were jealous.Now the night we met I

was wearing 2 sprays of chikara and 12 inches of SOE.She would tell me things like "Im so into you" and we made

out.Things are still going well.I also happened to hook up with another girl this weekend who was 21.I believe I was

wearing the same thing.Now here's the thing . . .

I have been trying to figure out if certain products help

with different age groups of woman.I've tried using Edge around older woman and C7 around younger woman.Lately it

leads me to believe I got it wrong.I'm starting to think that SOE works better with older woman and Edge with

younger woman.I can't figure it out yet.

Is there any articles on here that target certain mones to certain age

groups?What's your take on this?
    Pete

Journeyman

Just a comment for you

Cash, the blonde that ran away as soon you showed up is clearly looking for a night and shining armour and has been

hurt by a "bad boy" before. Realize most young girls will not like the animalistic man because that man is not in

for the long haul, and their genetic makeup realizes this, which self conciously gets them turned off and they run

off. Honestl unless you are going to a cougar club at your age, DON'T use NPA or Edge, stick Chikara, SOE, A7,

those will work best for the girls that like to play games. As you can see since I am a BIGTIME lonewolf by choice,

I tend to make those girls uncomfortable. Plus I know they want a bf, I want to get my groove on. Take it from a

dude who has had people tell him that he knows plenty on women....
    Something to think on, ALL interpersonal responses and relationships are based off biological chemical pheromone messages.

Well I can say I like to give

woman a challenge and be hard to get because woman get bored easily with predictable guys.The blonde was younger so

you are right as she wanted something easier.I guess I'm more into older woman who know what they want.I'm going

to take your advice and put the NPA down since I haven't seen much results with it yet.Edge is also

inconclusive.Hence why I was looking for something new and not to powerful for my age and body type.
    Pete

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Well

I can say I like to give woman a challenge and be hard to get because woman get bored easily with predictable

guys.The blonde was younger so you are right as she wanted something easier.I guess I'm more into older woman who

know what they want.I'm going to take your advice and put the NPA down since I haven't seen much results with it

yet.Edge is also inconclusive.Hence why I was looking for something new and not to powerful for my age and body

type.
    If you are looking for older women, A7 plus SOE is gold. I study chemistry and biology so trust me

its good stuff. People think androstenone means sex. That is not exactly what that chemical messenger signals, it

really signifies animalistic/primal tendencies with dominance. Some women like it some not so much, but for sex to

take place, there MUST be some androstenone present as sexual activity is part of the animalistic nature of human

beings.

P.S. I agree, older women tend to be more practical and usually know the deal. Ovulating older women are

great LOL
    Something to think on, ALL interpersonal responses and relationships are based off biological chemical pheromone messages.

Thread Information