Close

Threaded View

Stranger

Default Personality vs. Physical Appearance on Effectiveness of 'mones

I'm beginning to wonder if physical traits do not mean much when it comes

to pheromones, and it's all about mental outlook, for example;

Physically
    ; I'm 31, 6'4" 275lbs - a body

builder physique (I lift really heavy), and I'm South Asian (Pakistani). I'd say my diet is pretty normal, I try

to eat clean, but am nowhere near perfect. I'm assuming that my hard workout regimine would yield higher -none

production?

Mentally/Spiritually; I have a real laid back personality, in fact, too calm at times. I

hardly lose my temper, and usually do not let things bother me much. I have a very positive outlook on life in

general, and I meditate just about everyday. I'm a pretty grounded person, and not too much of an outgoing person,

although I do get out.

However, when it comes to pheromones, particularly -none, I can't seem to OD. I have been

using NPA & A7 a lot lately, and call me crazy, but the more I put on the more I feel confident and the more hits I

get sexually as well as respect hits. I know many say no more than 1 dab to each side of the neck, but I've done as

many as 5 or 6 dabs w/ cover and have seen ZERO negative reactions.

Any of you out there experience this? I want

to OD to see my limits as well as possible bad reactions, but I have only seen positive when I go higher on

application. Physically I'm an imposing person, but my personality is way opposite, do you think my ultra laid back

personality decreases my mone output?
    Last edited by johnny_blaze79; 02-12-2010 at 06:53 AM.

Thread Information