First of all Merry Xmas wishes and Happy holidays to all fellow Love-Scent forum

members.

I would like to inject a new interesting topic:

"Rotating mone signatures"

For those

of you who like to change your signatures during the week(s) or days(s) do you have a gameplan, or do you just "go

with whatever you feel like on a given day"?

I'm finding that if I change my mone signature, to people who

don't know me, fine I am just "that guy with that vibe", but to people who DO know me well, I may be seen as

either:

1) Weird / Strange
2) Interesting
3) Mysterious
4) Schizophrenic
5) etc

I guess if

you have a wide range in mone signatures and you tend to play out the roles of each you possibly could be seen as

any of the above to people who you constantly come into contact with.

Now is this a good thing?

How

do you prefer to rotate mixes/standalones? Do you prefer to use one mix for a good week or so , so you get the feel

for it, get others used to you and it for a substantial time, and get better at playing the new vibe out (especially

if your new to the mix)?

How many of you are so slick you can transform from one mix to another, that you

have a commonality between each one so you move steathlike from one mix to another? The people who you constantly

come into contact with may not even notice the subtle change but you may.

Here is an example:
I find

SOE to be a huge playing factor in all of my trials. I simply need that element of "relaxtion" and good playful

friendly vibe.

Since I don't want to come across as a prick, I like to use SOE by itself, along with edge,

and also along with A7.

On days when I'm around more men, and I like to take the lead I like throwing in A7

in there. For days when I'm out with only my SO, or maybe a group of woman I like the edge in there. And on days

when I need to take a break from NONE, i like using SOE or nothing.

Now there are many other mones out there

that I may have never even tried and which may work even better than these for me, but I find with just these in my

toolbox I can move like stealth mode from one mix to another, and also prevent OD disasters, especialy since SOE is

such a big commonality between them.

I also know WHAT to expect both in self effects and also in effects from

others by using these mixes for so many months that I can anticipate what will happen *most* of the

time.

Even if I change my mone signature during the week its pretty subtle and people don't think I'm

wierd.

I find that when I first started it is no good to mix up mones during the week as you need to get a

good handle on what to expect from a single product or mix for sometime before you can really play it out, and know

what your in for. Otherwise welcome : confusion.

Now I know this is my own experience in going stealth but

I'd like to hear others own stealth movement changes in mixes. While experience is the best teacher sometimes we

can learn faster by examining others experiences too.

I welcome you to share your own STEALTH mixes and

movements especially around those you come into contact with all the time.

What are your

thoughts?

P.S. I wished a Merry Xmas to all Love scent members, but an extra special greeting to the select

few who have been constantly posting during the holiday season. The boards seem to slow down during this time, so

its alway exciting to hear from those members who have something to contribute!

Happy holidays!

HM