Close

Hybrid View

Phero Dude

Default mystery

"BUT, mystery has its

downsides. I've also been told that a woman who had interest in me did not show signs because she was unsure. Had I

known that at the time, I would have jumped on that interest. Its all part of learning the Salsa and not being

Brasilian." -- Idesign.

You make good points, and this is the most important one above. At what point do you

stop being mysterious and instead be aggressive?

And how do you pull it off without looking like your a

schizo!

I assume most people don't switch between mystery aura one day and aggressive the next. Others who

see them day to day would wonder if they're schizo or putting on an act.

The secret I guess is in knowing

when to be what, and having that come off as real. The best actors have what it takes to push the right buttons to

get what they want in the end, mystery just being a means to the end.

After all how many people just want to

be mysterious? They probably want women to chase them; set the bait and wait. Men are altogether caught into a

trap of being the aggressor, and most women can see it coming from a mile away.

My only concern here is if

its very beautiful women one are after, they usually set the bait themselves and have men chase them so how would a

mysterious man get beautiful women chasing him?

It would be like two defensive boxers trying to play a game

of boxing. In the end no one makes a move.

Journeyman

I like your curiousity and your

questions. There are many ways to achieve this and I could probably say a few things but I will cut to the chase and

give u a short-cut. REgarding your questions about clothing type, nice body, color of clothes. These should all come

after you attain a myserious mind. If your mind is not mysterious and you wear black clothing with a sexy body, the

woman will recognize this the moment shes with you. Woman can sniff if a man is really what he portrays himself to

be.

So my best advice is the following:

- Dont think to much, trust in your manly instincts
    - You are the

master of your surrounding...act like it. Stand with authority and when you look into a womens eyes (or anyones)

look at them like you sincereley appreciate them.
    - Excercise. Control your sex drive.
    - When you compliment a

women, either really mean it...or dont bother saying it and trying to impress her.

These are just a few...its up

to look deeper in yourself and figure how things will work out for you.

Being mysterious isnt something you just

learn in a day or two. Its part of your character. In my experience, being alpha is mysterious in its own right. CAn

you walk into a room and really not look at anyone for the first 20 minutes....

Phero Dude

Default Mystery Method and "The Game"

Have any of you purchased these 2 books?

It seems Mystery Method is about a stud's version of

approaching chicks who frequents bars and nightclubs and how to lay them.

It seems "The Game" by Strauss

isabout how to be more subtle and coax a woman (different types) into bed or relationships.

What are your

thoughts of these? Do you think Mysteries Method is better suited for confident types of guy?

Do you think

The Game is better suited for nerds.

Can you be a stud looking guy and still get away with approaches like

"the game"? Or do you have to come across as more of a harmless weasel?

Lastly do any of you guys have

experiences to detail with these methods?

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    Have any of

you purchased these 2 books?

It seems Mystery Method is about a stud's version of approaching chicks who

frequents bars and nightclubs and how to lay them.

It seems "The Game" by Strauss isabout how to be more subtle

and coax a woman (different types) into bed or relationships.

What are your thoughts of these? Do you think

Mysteries Method is better suited for confident types of guy?

Do you think The Game is better suited for

nerds.

Can you be a stud looking guy and still get away with approaches like "the game"? Or do you have to come

across as more of a harmless weasel?

Lastly do any of you guys have experiences to detail with these

methods?
    I admit I've only scanned MM, and haven't read The Game, but from what I've heard they are

both essentially the same. The Game was the author's experiences he had while following the principles of MM.

Granted he may have modified the approaches and all to suit himself. What little I remember for MM is that it read

like a scientific technical manual. Too many charts. Felt to "mechanical."

One thing I suggest is to read over

everything you can get, including MM, The Game, DeAngelo's DYD, and even the Mars and Venus book series. They all

represent different approaches. Reading over a variety of opinions will give you a good overview of the whole

subject. Just pick out of each what sounds good to you and give it a try and see how it works. You have to find your

own niche.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    My

only concern here is if its very beautiful women one are after, they usually set the bait themselves and have men

chase them so how would a mysterious man get beautiful women chasing him?

It would be like two defensive boxers

trying to play a game of boxing. In the end no one makes a move.
    Not really. Most of the time the really

beautiful women set the trap and end up wondering why you walk past it. It drives them up the wall that there are

men that do not fall for their wiles. They end up chasing you if there is any interest at all.

That's where

the mones and taking care of yourself come in. You have to be worth catching and you do that by exercising, wearing

the right amount of mones to accentuate your nature and improving on knowledge.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Dude

Default Women chasing men

"They end up

chasing you if there is any interest at all.

That's where the mones and taking care of yourself come in.

You have to be worth catching and you do that by exercising, wearing the right amount of mones to accentuate your

nature and improving on knowledge." Belgareth

Ok some insight. If I want a beautiful woman to "chase

me", that seems to me that I should be baiting them. But if I just exercise, dress nice, act mysterious and wait,

won't it only attract AGGRESSIVE beautiful women? A less aggressive women would not take part in the hunt would

they?

Also I like A7. If I wear A7 / SOE I come across as a dominant male. That puts women more in a

reactive state as I am a leader. So why would they "chase" a leader? Someone who leads usually takes action.

Won't that confuse them, a leader who is mysterious and timid? if I am not timid and act confident but do not

chase I am assuming I still have to make the first move in some way and can't JUST rely on my looks to bait them

and wait forever.

So it comes down to how much intiation is required by a mysterious person (me) to get

the ball rolling by a target. I am not just WAITING for any target to notice me. I may have someone I really like

in mind. But I want to bait them in. So I figure I have to take the lead to be noticed in some way. But then back

off.

So how much do you initiate? When do you know you've initiated enough? I guess real life is trial and

error but i'd rather learn from other people's experiences too.

HM

You are baiting them by being

mysterious and not responding to them like they are accoustomed to men responding. You wear mones and behave in a

certain way to come across as an alpha male, that makes you a desirable bedmate. But you don't take the woman who

is used to being chased seriously. That makes you all the more desirable. It doesn't matter if they are aggressive

or passive except in how they'll approach you. They will still come after you.

As a leader, you are the male t

have sex with, The Alpha Male. You don't chase. If you chase you become lesser than the alpha because you are

chasing. You can acknowledge interest but that's the most you want to do. The alpha is the one who is always in

control, not the one asking for favors or attention.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Belgareth makes a very good

point here. If you want to project a mystery/alpha vibe you must have control of yourself. Anything less will be

seen as weakness. The self is the hardest thing to control. A man who is in command of his wants and desires, and

is willing to pace himself to achieve them, will go much further than an actor playing a role.

An element of this

discussion that's not been mentioned is that your greatest success is probably going to be when you're not trying

to make something happen. That's my experience to be sure, and supports the whole theory of making yourself

desirable and letting things flow naturally.

And for God's sake, don't chase the 10s, you'll be feeding not

only your own misery, but also those behind you. Let them wonder why you left. It'll be a mystery.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    You are

baiting them by being mysterious and not responding to them like they are accoustomed to men responding. You wear

mones and behave in a certain way to come across as an alpha male....

Great stuff. If you look at at

society(Im from Canada) you will noticed the roles have changed. I see it all the time, men chasing women down,

woman getting to choose from a handful of men. Some of my own friends are like this. If a women like what she sees,

she will come in your surroundings to give you "signs" that she wants YOU to make a move on her. This is not the

same as in you approching her first. When you approach a women first, you automatically put yourself in a different

category.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by eleven View Post
    When you

approach a women first, you automatically put yourself in a different category.

Eleven, could you

elaborate a bit more on this statement.

Phero Guru

Default none

drink Dos Equis and become

"the most interesting man in the world"
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by tounge View Post
    Eleven,

could you elaborate a bit more on this statement.

This one is quite simple tounge. Some guys approach

women BEFORE her giving the signs she wants to be approached. Others wait for a "queue" sign, then approach.

Category 1 - Approach with no evidence Category 2- Approached with evidence. This doesnnt guarantee that she will

like you when you approach. But you passed the first test. Reverse the roles. You smile at a girl then later you

notice she "magically" happens to be by the bar trying to get your attention, talking to you. To me thats sexy.

Thread Information