Close

Hybrid View

Some quick thoughts:

Well first

and formost you are a guy, that was a girl. How you act, dress, etc is going to be different. I don't think you

will win any points by wearing green tights unless you are trying to look like a Superhero's sidekick. That would

be wierd, not mysterious...

At this point I wouldn't ven think about the pheromones. The visual impact will be

first and formost.

As far as mystery- it's often what is wondered about, not outright stated or obvious. In

terms of clothing, what comes to mind is more loose ninja garb that hides and hints without revealing, so maybe I'd

skip the tight pants and shirt. I'd think darker solid colors (again think ninja, or even a spooky Halloween outfit

- what strikes you as "mysterious").

Personality? Unrevealing. James Bond. Things hinted at, but not stated.

Body? Whatever works. Though off the top of my head I could see, again, the James Bond type (young Sean Connery,

Tim Dalton type), or een a heavier type, being far more thought provoking that sopmeone that looks like a scrawney

nerdy wuss.

Skin? Nope. Leave it to the imagination. But I wouldn't go to the extreem of covering myself head

to toe ninja style, or with a hoodie, etc. It *may* work in some situations though.

You can avoid sounding

"Stuck up" if when you do speak, you do so in an open friendly manner. Genuine smiles, no (or few) smirks. Avoid the

word "I." Stories about yourself, etc. True strength will show. Trying to be the hero of every conversation will

only make you into a jerk.

One thing that is common to both her and what you want to be is right there in what

you said: "...had a confident but quiet demeanor."

Deangelo has a good point as well. Make your impression, then

leave. Walk away. Go talk to someone else. A mysterious (and strong/confident)person will have people follow them,

they won't stand around waiting for everyone to come flocking to them and fall at their feet in worship. They are

in control. They "know" things you don't, and that makes you want to find out what it is even more.

I heard one

suggestion, although an odd one, was to imagine that everyone else (or at least your "targets") had a "kick me" sign

on their backs that only you could see. It was a way of seeming to know something about everyone else that they were

not aware of, and it would subtley come through in your behavior. Just enough to make people wonder, a mystery.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Rbt pretty much has it. Dress

like you want instead of how others think you should. Laugh often and enjoy yourself but completely leave the word

'I' out of things. Ask others question but offer nothing about yourself and evade most the time when asked. Make

a joke of it and change the subject. Speak only when there is something relevant to say or when you are making

jokes. Always be the one to end the conversation and walk away.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Dude

Default Mysterious

"Laugh often and enjoy

yourself but completely leave the word 'I' out of things" -- belgareth

-- Why is laughter important with

mystery? This I don't get!??

"leave the word 'I' out of things" -- belgareth
    -- This I kinda

get. By saying less about yourself one would come across as "who is that guy?"

So all this advice from

the two of you is great but I have one final question... what mones would best complement this aura? Can I pull it

off with A7/SOE? Should a314 come into the picture? I hear a314 is the james bond aura which is in itself mystery.

I did find it screwed up my mind though and did make me angry and tense, and serious to some extent after using

it. After a few days my mind was kinda a mess. Did anyone else feel this?

HM

Laughing is my approach. I'm

told that I most often seem to be smiling or laughing at some inner joke. I'm cheerful and happy, often without an

apparent reason to be.

Mones are intended to increase your attractiveness. They don't really make you

mysterious. For me personally, I never got any results from A314 so removed it from my list of mones. Since I tend

to be a leader but an easy going and friendly person I wear mones that seem to enhance that effect. In my case a

small aount of A7 covered by one of several other mone products to buffer it.

The over all image that I seem to

portray is hard to define but it works well for me. Little children and animals all seem to like me. Younger

females, teens, seem to like to be around me and older ones feel comfortable in my presense and trust me. In the

last week I had a hit from a cute college age girl, a twenty something receptionist, a 40 something lady and a

thirty-ish office manager.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information