Quote Originally Posted by tounge View Post
And yes, you

must not understand women. Now I don't know if Chicago's post were true or not. But I suggest you reread some of

them and then apply the advice and see what happens. Try to talk women into sex in the bar bathroom 30 minutes after

meeting them. Next time you are in a club try smacking or grabbing a chick's ass and see if it leads to sex or an

asskicking and lawsuit against you.
I think you're right - but it was intriguing trying to

work out if Chicago had cracked it with women with a secret technique - learnt in a foreign land.

But wait - I

have found that women can act suddenly in a completely different way to the one I expected (am I naive ??).

I

was in central London & I spotted a young attractive women waiting at the traffic lights to cross the road. Suddenly

a man walked behind her, at right angles to her, & in one fluid movement he grapped her entire right buttock in his

hand. I expected her to spin round & wack her elbow in his face but ... no. She beamed over her face & held this

expression for 30 seconds before the traffic lights allowed her to cross over. It had made her day. (He didn't even

break a step in his walking).

I was impressed by his brazen approach - how many times had he done it ?? I don't

understand - if I had done it then I would have got the elbow in my face.

And on another occasion I told a plump

lady that she was curvy & she suddenly landed a big kiss on my lips.

I am beginning to think with women that the

more you know, the less you know ...